Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm Ready for Advent

I am so glad I planned ahead and have already gathered everything I need for our advent activities.

I wrote each activity on the back of these cute gift tags. Originally I was going to slip these into my Christmas Tree shaped advent calendar. But sadly, when I pulled it out of the garage I discovered an animal had gotten to it so I had to throw it away. I'm not sure what I will use, but for now I guess we will just pull the tags out of a bag or something.

Here is my tub filled with all the craft and baking supplies for the month.

And finally, the Christmas books all wrapped up and ready to go.

We start our first activities tomorrow. The kids are excited and it should be a lot of fun!
(I will post every activity, but it might not be every day.)
Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment