Sunday, April 18, 2010

Old Faithful...and other yard stuff

This is our faithful rider mower. It first belonged to my parents, then was given/sold (I don't know which) to my uncle Arn and Aunt Boo (that's her nickname), and finally was given to us as a house warming gift by my aunt and uncle. It must be between 15 and 20 years old. It runs great and faithfully mows our acre plot of land every week from April until October every year. This will be our third summer using him.
This is Mama relaxing on the hammock chair after a long day of yard work. This is the view from the hammock chair...
I love flowering trees. Don't you?

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool. I love hammocks. The look on Amelia's face reminds me of a child in an old-time photo in the "Little House on the Prairie" times.

    ReplyDelete