Monday, February 15, 2010

Banana Bread

This afternoon, on this cold President's Day, Amelia and I baked our favorite Banana Bread! It was sooo yummy. But I always like it better the next day when all the flavors have merged and cooled. I thought I would share the Recipe.

Banana Bread
1 Cup Sugar
2 Medium mashed bananas
1/2 Cup (1 Stick) of Butter (Softened)
1/4 Cup Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 Eggs
2 Cups Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
Heat oven to 350 degrees. (My oven runs hot so I set mine for 325)
Grease bottom of loaf pan.
In a large bowl, blend first 6 ingredients. Beat for 1 minute at medium speed. Stir in remaining ingredients until just moistened. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour (up to 15 extra minutes or until knife comes out clean).

No comments:

Post a Comment