Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Day of Autumn

Today is the first day of Autumn. I love this time of year! It was a cool crisp day today...just perfect to start off the holiday season. I wanted to add a few fall touches to our home this fall. This picture was taken of my new fall display above the china cabinet in the dining room. Below is what my everyday look is so you can see the difference. I just added fall leaves to the vase, changed out the words, and added two fall accessories.
The next fall spruce up was the dining room table. I like to have a candle, napkins, and a small accessory. As you can see my everyday display needs some help... so the fall table display is a big improvement. It bightens my day each time I see the first signs of fall around the house and through the windows.

I plan on adding a small outdoor display for fall as well. I will probably work on that later this week.
HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment