Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Grocery Store Organizer

I have had an ongoing silent battle at the grocery store. It doesn't matter how many ways I have tried to organize my things in the grocery cart, it seems like my list falls to the floor, the total on the calculator gets cleared, and I am scrambling to find my coupons at the checkout stand. I have brain stormed possible ideas to keep everything in place as I shop...but have always come up short. However, I was at Hobby Lobby the other day and saw this little organizer.

My first thought was how it may solve my grocery delimma. It is small enough to fit in my purse and includes a built in calculator, pen, and small notepad--All this for $1.99. For that price it was worth a try. Here is a picture of the front and the inside all ready for a trip to the store.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good idea. I'm always forgetting my calculator and if I do remember I'm running around the house trying to find it--and half the time I forget to present the coupons to the cashier at the check out counter.

    ReplyDelete