Sunday, October 18, 2009

When you wake up in the morning...

And See This...

All you can do is laugh. No damage was done and it looked as though it was young kids because none of the toilet paper was thrown very high into the trees. I showed the girls when they woke up. Amelia(4) stared for a moment and said, "Mom, why did you do that?". Mada(2) said, "Is it snow?"
We did get the ladder out and Stan climbed some trees.


And everyone helped pick up the mess.



I took pictures but did my fair share of clean-up too.

It seems strange, but it was actually kind of fun. We all went outside, rallied together as a family and got the job done!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. You have a way better attitude about that than I would have! I love what Amelia said. So hilarious. At least it was a nice day and not raining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironically, my word verification for my last comment was "messes".

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. That is funny. Yes, it was a very nice morning. Also, it was a mess, but the T.P was low enough to get almost all of it. I would be upset if we were not able to clean it all up. The T.P they used was high quality so it pulled off pretty well and the lack of moisture really helped with the clean up. :)

    ReplyDelete