Monday, October 12, 2009
Okay, I finally have my Workboxes set up. I am using a shelf I already had along with the clear Sterilite boxes. In my set-up I have enough room for 16 boxes which will be way too many for my young ones. So I decided to split the shelf up...8 for Amelia and 8 for Mada (when she is ready). I really think that will be more than enough for individual work. We will probably end up combining our morning work when the kids get older and then moving on to Workboxes for individual work. So all in all, I only spent $16 to get the system up and running. I will update the blog as we try them out.