Saturday, April 11, 2009

Favorites in the Kitchen


If you are anything like me, you spend a lot of time in the kitchen. It helps to have favorites in the kitchen when I set out to do those jobs that seem tedious and never-ending like hand washing pots and pans or anything else that can't go in the dishwasher. My favorite dish washing soap is Dawn Simple Pleasures Lemon & Tangerine. It is the perfect size for keeping out on the sink (about 8 in.) instead of those huge bottles you feel like need to be stored under the sink when not in use. It also has a built in air freshener at the bottom of the bottle. The air freshener doesn't last as long as the bottle (at least not in my house), but it is nice to have that burst of freshness for the first couple of weeks. The dish rags have become my absolute favorite item when it comes to cleaning up in the kitchen. They are sold at Target in packs of 12 for $2.99. They have carried them for at least two years (which is when I first discovered them). They have a great nubby feel to them and come in white and various tri-color sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment